Re: CityRail Problems 28/5/99

harry wrote:

> Complain to the Ombudsman abuse of power ME 176 SCUM 1. Really the trains
> are there for everyone to use. I can not believe that the Guards and Chubb
> Security still book people for drinking on the train. If they are not
> causing any trouble who cares really. The law was only ever put there to
> protect people if when they are drinking they get abusive ands violent. What
> I have they noticed the people get abusive when the Chubb Guards and station
> people tell them they are not to drink.
>     The government even tells us to use public transport when we are drunk
> but then they fine us for drinking or being drunk. Might as well take my
> chance in driving a car and killing someone rather than getting a fine for
> being drunk.

I don't mind people drinking on my train so long as they don't cause grief.
Most of the time when I kick scum off some passangers even offer to help and
they give me their names and addressesto back me up if the scum learn to use a
phone or write and contact your preeious ombudsman. Like I said me 176 scum 0.
And i don't throw off people, only scum.

rgds