Re: CityRail Problems 28/5/99

Complain to the Ombudsman abuse of power ME 176 SCUM 1. Really the trains
are there for everyone to use. I can not believe that the Guards and Chubb
Security still book people for drinking on the train. If they are not
causing any trouble who cares really. The law was only ever put there to
protect people if when they are drinking they get abusive ands violent. What
I have they noticed the people get abusive when the Chubb Guards and station
people tell them they are not to drink.
    The government even tells us to use public transport when we are drunk
but then they fine us for drinking or being drunk. Might as well take my
chance in driving a car and killing someone rather than getting a fine for
being drunk.