Re: Cars make more economic sense than transit: fact

Mark Gibson wrote:

> Matt Cremer (Matthew.Cremer@Aspect.com.au) wrote:
> >qldspeed wrote in message <379c4c3d.8135048@bri-news.tpg.com.au>...
> >>Even people who use rail exclusively cannot escape some reliance on
> >>the road network (even hermits need food deliveries) - hence I stand
> >>by my 100% population gets the benefit of a better more free flowing
> >>(and hence lower polution) traffic system.
> >
> >You seem to be talking about infinite resources here. "Keep public
> >transport the way it is, just spend lots more on roads". Well, there aren't
> >infinite resources, [DrivelPurge(TM)]
>
> The lack of infinite resources is exactly the reason that we need to
> concentrate on building a better road network and quit wasting time,
> effort, and money on horribly inefficient/wasteful mass-transit scams.

Oh, OK.
[cough splutter]

I'll just [gag wheeze] learn a better way to respirate [wheeze snort]
than with my lungs [suffer sob].

I love the term "scam", it is so uninformed in this case ... a thesaurus
might help you.

--
Forg!                   -DUH#6=- (Y1)

"Flamin' heck; another Volvo Driver!"