Re: Steamfreight 99 - Hightlights and not-so-highlights

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:49:16 +1000, Craig Haber
<albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote:

>G'day,
>
>> Also, one last thing is, I am sure Craig enjoyed himself but found one part to be
>> rather electrifying.........
>> I had proved safely that the electric fence *WAS* live and who goes and puts his
>> hand on it?
>
>Train approaches "Click" approach shot
>Train recedes "Click" trailing shot
>Train chuffs into the distanZAP "*&^%@#$"
>
>I'd taken the shot and lowered my arms and camera straight onto the electric fence.

Divine revenge for the Reggie-St. Arnaud incident ;-).
BTW did anyone get the electrifyiong photos??? <g,d,r,v,v,f>.

Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

Waxy Wary Zany Zebu