Re: Steamfreight 99 - Hightlights and not-so-highlights

Well, Michael did some up most of it.

I duid not find the fact that a couple of trains where cancealed was all that
bad.....

As I said to some people who where bitching.... VGR are trying to recreate the
branchline experiance, how often do branchlines run to time? :-} No one could
really respond that.

Well, in all I had a great weekend with lots of fun. I am glad I did not have to
start werk till 4pm today so I had a nice sleep in to recover from it.

They did a great effort to give the poeple what they wanted and I was happy.

I do have sympothy for the poor signaller at pipeline as even after the short time
he was there with regie, I could see the sign around his neck, "keep firearms away
from me".  Many evil plans where hatch towards regie although none where carried.
these ranged from a pair of scissors to a small amount of water in the microphone.
I do not understand why he stood right on the crossing and expected everytihng to
be perfect, even walking 20metres would have made such a difference (and kept
someone sane)

The night listening stop was not as good as I expected... The K class was not
werking all that hard, sure it was choofing but it was not barking,. the K could
have werked alot harder then it  did. I know the limiting facter on the line is the
speed. why not creep onlong and then blast up past them? A poor effort by the
driver I would say.

Well, enough bitching now. I was overly impressed with the weekend.

Also, one last thing is, I am sure Craig enjoyed himself but found one part to be
rather electrifying.........

I had proved safely that the electric fence *WAS* live and who goes and puts his
hand on it?