Re: Steamfreight 99 - Hightlights and not-so-highlights

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:05:41 +1000, "Darren Yates" <dyates@pnc.com.au>
wrote:

>I know I'm a New South Welshman and I'm suffering from steam-envy but one
>steamer and three diesels is hardly a "steamfreight" weekend is it?

We ran everything runnable. Where else could you see, experience,
video & photograph steam and diesel and railmotor hauled passenger,
mixed and goods trains in 1999? When we raise enough money to get
through to Castlemaine and the mainline connection we may see extra
locos,etc.

BTW any ideas for more things that we could to stage/provide for
"Steamfreight 2000."?

Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/