Re: Cars make more economic sense than transit: fact

Woah not talking, conversations!
Letting people in front of you, opening doors, bless you, stuff like that.

The old fashioned stuff, a little traditional character...that's how I grew
up.
Conversations, no, I couldn't care less about your hemmoroids and I doubt
you want to hear about my bald spot.

Al Gardner