Re: Cars make more economic sense than transit: fact

The Gardners wrote:
> Public transport...I can't be the nice guy anymore because people never
> respond kindly to you or at all!
> It's all, "This is MY personal air space, that means NO talking to me, NO
> looking at me, NO interaction at all!"

Now, this complaint I've never understood.
Why would you want some freak talking to you ALL THE WAY into the city?
It's even more impolite to say "go away, you're a freak and I don't wish
to speak to you", so in the interest of public politeness it's easier
just to concentrate on something else ...

--
Forg!                   -DUH#6=- (Y1)

"Flamin' heck; another Volvo Driver!"

"...