Re: Booked out Melb XPTs

Eddie Oliver wrote in message <3795BEC2.4614A845@efs.mq.edu.au>...

>Sometimes, yes. However even if the figure were only 100, the same point
>applies. Even if it were 50, the same point applies.

Not really - it would take less than a minute to tell someone their car and
seat off an alphabetical listing - as people often get there 30 minutes
before (to check luggage in) there is ample time.

>> Whatever drugs you are on, I want
>> some.
>
>That is an absurd remark.

As was your argument.

>If you cannot conduct a debate without
>resorting to remarks like that, people will draw their own conclusions
>as to the likely substance of the rest of your arguments.

I will debate valid comments with valid comments. Yours was not valid, hence
my reply ws not.

DaveP