Re: Speedrail

Ashley Wright wrote:
> As for Eurostar assuming 15 minutes taxi to Gare Du Nord, 30 minute
> before departure check-in, 3 hour trip and 15 minute taxi in London
> that comes to around 4 hours, or a little extra allowing for saftey.

Check in is as little as 10 minutes for Premium First passengers, which
would be business travellers. Take off another 30 minutes when the CTRL
opens. This brings the total office to office journey down to about
3h15 from Paris and 2g55 from Brussels.

>   Interesting to note Qantas are marketing the eurostar.

The ad was in my frequent flyer mailout (I fly when necessary, but not for
leisure *grin*), so it may not be a general offer.

Cheers
David