Trains stuffed

Below is a copy of the news from Yahoo! (they get their Australian news from
ABC Online):

Computer malfunction causes Melbourne train chaos

A major computer malfunction has severely disrupted nearly all of
Melbourne's train services this evening.

The system controlling signals around Flinders Street and the City Loop went
down just before 6:00pm.

Train services were halted for about 40 minutes and are now about one to two
hours behind schedule.

Hillside Trains spokesman Ray Wilson says the situation was serious and the
computer system will be assessed.

"We'll certainly be looking at the computer system and ensuring that this
doesn't occur but as I say it's just one of those little gremlins in the
system that can occur," he said.