Re: Trains stuffed

>Hillside Trains spokesman Ray Wilson says the situation was serious and the
>computer system will be assessed.

On today's news on GOLD FM, Hillbilly Rail are quoted as saying that they
will be replacing the computer system by the year 2002. Wasn't this going to
happen anyway due to Federation Square? I am also sure that in the dark
murky recesses of my memory (which I know isn't particularly good at times),
I recall that the system is to go to tender if it hasn't already. No doubt
many PTC computer employees will be / are out of a job but I am happy to be
corrected if anyone has more accurate info.