Re: The authoritarianism of SRA staff

In article <369610DC.BD7EB60B@rivernet.com.au>, andrew-d <andrew-d@rivernet.com.au> writes:
> i dont like people who try to undermine our fight for a workplace we feal comfortable
> in . it is all right for the commuters as they only travel in the un aircond set for
> one and maybe two trips a day,

	The passengers don't think so FRED.
	Yet again, FRED theorising that the
	rail system would be fine if it wasn't
	for those passengers.

	Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't
	you guys have a separate compartment
	with a swing door for fresh air and
	no overcrowding.

	But if this is too much hardship for you
	Fred, maybe you should lobby for the much
	cheaper option of just ACing your compartment
	rather than inflicting your whims on a few
	hundred passengers as well.

	After all, you can't even maintain the AC
	you've got and my Mum always said kiddies
	shouldn't get new toys if they can't look
	after the ones they already have.

> try sitting on an s set travelling up the shore to
> hornsby sitting in the yard for 30 mins and then running to richmond and back to
> central before getting of and having crib. this is what i call hell. i bet your lovely
> city workplace is aircond, and if something happened with the aircond you would be the
> first one to complain, well we have had enough, we are fighting for our workplace  and
> as they would aircon the whole train we are fighting for your comfort as well. i would
> really apreciate it if some of the narrow minded commuters would have a good hard think
> before they let there liberal minded brains let them type something so stupid!!!! yes i
> am a big unionist and i will fight for everything we deserve.
> FRED  =:o)

	Oh no, you're typical of the *union* attitude?

	I thought you were a management flunkey the way
	you blame passengers for your own under resourcing.

	Things are worse than I thought.

								- michael
Michael Strutt                          Title: Analyst/Programmer
Applications                            Phone: 9950-1844
Information Technology Bureau             Fax:
TAFE NSW, Australia                  Internet: MICHAEL.STRUTT@tafensw.edu.au