Re: The authoritarianism of SRA staff

i dont like people who try to undermine our fight for a workplace we feal comfortable
in . it is all right for the commuters as they only travel in the un aircond set for
one and maybe two trips a day, try sitting on an s set travelling up the shore to
hornsby sitting in the yard for 30 mins and then running to richmond and back to
central before getting of and having crib. this is what i call hell. i bet your lovely
city workplace is aircond, and if something happened with the aircond you would be the
first one to complain, well we have had enough, we are fighting for our workplace  and
as they would aircon the whole train we are fighting for your comfort as well. i would
really apreciate it if some of the narrow minded commuters would have a good hard think
before they let there liberal minded brains let them type something so stupid!!!! yes i
am a big unionist and i will fight for everything we deserve.
FRED  =:o)