Re: The authoritarianism of SRA staff

what is the deadline for this miraculous upgrade 2010? it wouldnt suprise me! i
heard that the drivers are going to refuse to work un aircond sets (namely s sets)
once WOLO is brought in . i have seen the WOLO boards once and still i have had to
work s sets. i hope the drivers can stick to there guns and black ban all s sets
an WOLO days!   please
FRED