Re: The authoritarianism of SRA staff

As a passenger i would do ANYTHING to get all of the trains fitted with
A/C!! in fact on a hot day i sometimes buy riverstone to emu planes ticket
and get a good book and go back and fourth between central and emu planes
all day on a v-set just to escape the heat!!!
Bring on the A/C!! isn't that what i pay my fair for????

---
Paul Jones
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/6776