Tom Fainth - Questions re: Rail traction.

Tom,

1. Please explain what you need answers for for all questions you asked in
your  six (6!) messages posted at 9/1/99 2:39.
2. If this for serious reason, I would be able to advise you the sources for
required answers.
3. Without answer to It.1, such a questions are idle and less than
dilettante, sorry to say.

PS: Let me give an advice (which I got many years ago from my school
teacher): Before you're asking a question please try to think about an
expected answer.

--
Tibor Weitzen
Railway Consultant