Re: Sydney Light Rail Fails New Years Eve Challenge

rffergus@socs.uts.edu.au wrote:

> The offer was made by SLRC to construct both the CBD and Inner West extensions
> as a package without government assistance.

We've been through this before and you haven't ever addressed the
issue of the government costs in providing the right of way in the
condition that the SLR wanted it in.... and simple expenditure numbers
numbers in an EIS, whose purpose is not related in any way to who
would ultimately have to come up with the various components that made
up the total funding, are irrelevant.

Cheers,

Bill