Re: The racism of some SRA staff

thalytgv@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Oh! No! no! no!
>
> Not This topic again! I though "One nation" is gone(Not Paul Keating's
> rail project!) so I must've seem the last of it, but NO! this appears in
> my favour news group!
>
> Anyway I don't know much about Sydney but I do know you can't
> stereotype a particular culture/color. May i ask Mr. Harris do you mean
> that all Lebonese will rap a girl in Australia?

No this was one guy's (who was in a gang and the other members were present)
response and if you look in my previous post you will see that I do have
friends that are lebs.
I WORK WITH:
LEBS
CHINGS
WOGS (AND I COME FROM THAT DESENT)
TWISTTOPS
CURRY MUNCHERS
SHEILIAS
DYKES
POOFS
AND EVERY OTHER MINORITY AND GET ALONG WITH THEM FINE!
So don't try putting any racist sexist or other words in my mouth. Alot of
them Are my friends and are glad they are.