Re: The racism of some SRA staff

thalytgv@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> by the way, when i was in Brisbane earlier last year I mentioned I'm
> from Victoria a railfan said:
>
> Victoria? all the trains down there are s***! you guys ride on crappy
> citytrains and the new Sprinters looks ugly, trams are even more ugly
> then ever! why the hell do you want to live there?
>
> Well is this racism? (discriminate people from interstate and forgot
> their Queenslander runs only once a week!)
>
> James

This is where all this political correctness gives me the shits.
My relatives and friends say our trains are shit and I say their trains are
shit.
You might call it pride, interstate rivalry like that state of origin. (or
is that rasist too?)

It seems to me that you can't dislike things no matter what they are.

Wake up to yr self.

rgds