Re: The racism of some SRA staff

mstrutt@newsmail.tafensw.edu.au wrote:

> Craig wrote:
>
>         Funny, I live in the Western Suburbs of Sydney, am Anglo
>         Australian, travel by train *every* day and find East Asian
>         youths to be among the best behaved commuters of all.

Yes but the ones you see that arn't the problem. You commute, you travel one the "9
to 5". Of course they will behave the trains are full of people. Wait untill after
the commuters go, then its a different story. Just check CCTV footage.Youths by
themselves are not the problem. Its the gangs with their "peer pressure" and egos.

>         Middle Eastern youths are about the same as Anglos,

Not true. My friends are MID E and agree they are a problem.
They say that the teenagers lack respect and think the world owes them a living.

> which
>         considering the racist crap they have to put with in public

which gets caused by the way they behave ie Hi I'm gods gift to everyone just ask me
I'll tell you. They go on about their parents home land and say how good it is but
have never actually been there. I asked one leb teenager why he didn't go there if
Lebanon was so great and his reply was and I quoate "'Cause if I rape a girl here
nothing happens. If I rape her in Lebanon I will get killed" (he was not joking and
I confirmed it with friends)
Nice huh?

>         every day of their life, including from *some* rail staff,

They probably deserved it.

>         shows pretty good restraint I think.
>
>         So make up your mind, is it Asians, kids or both you
>         want to blame?

everyone I'm not racised : )

>         And are they 'scared' to speak out, or have no desire
>         to cooperate with racist police?

Bullshit, why are the cops  rasist???

>         If I hear this sort of thing from SRA staff while I'm
>         commuting, they will find that Anglos can also abuse
>         the hell out of staff.

Some of use give as good as we get. Some just get the cops.

rgds