Re: The racism of some SRA staff

thalytgv@my-dejanews.com wrote:

>  maybe you should have ask "WHY?" it is because they are
> not welcome to this country so they did all these things to express
> their anger.

Bullshit My mother came here with her parents and god knows how many others
after the war. They didn't do stupid fuckwit things that these clowns are
doing.
If they don't like it here, PISS OFF! go somewhere else to hell for all I
care.
That is a load of shit and a cop out. If they want to express their anger
for whatever reason they like to dream up do it legaly for goodness  sake.
Hold a protest march or something. By damaging public property will not win
favor of their cause.
I might add that my Grandparents and my mother did not get ANY help that new
Australians get to day and they did fine.
The sooner Australia as a "generalisation" wakes up to its self and combats
this loutish behavour the better for all of us.

As I said in my other post, don't you dare call me rasist, sexist or any
other ist.

> Can we get back to train please?

Blood oath.

> James