Re: Some recent Melb spark news

On 28 Feb 1999, Robbie O'Regan wrote:

> 25 M has the Bayside logo, title then the green and yellow stripes,
> "The Met" logos removed from the sides
> It was stabled at Broadmeadows on Friday night

> Regards, Robbie,

Thanks Robbie,

It is interesting to note that 25M - 1945T - 84M is still unrefurnished
and probably is in a very shabby condition internally!

Comeng 381M was seen yesterday also with Bayside ID's, but the B was put
on crooked.
(The leading edge of the B logo was lined up with the window edge, instead
of the B appearing in "Italics" & not lined up)

For those who have no idea what I am on about, I will be posting a pic of
a Bayside Comeng set to my web page very soon....

Gareth