Re: Some recent Melb spark news

Gareth Lumsden wrote:

> > 2.  Hillside's motor cars 341M & 463M (same set) was running around last
> > week without any green & gold stripes on the front.  Unsure if it is still
> > running this week.
>
> Seen on Wed-23-02, in service with green & yellow stripes on it.

Now that I'm back with my mother for a few weeks, living opposite the Frankston
line has given me the opportunity to see and photograph some trains. :)

About a week ago I started seeing the odd Comeng set go past with the Bayside
logo on the front, and yesterday I noticed a Hitachi set go by the same logo -
didn't see if there were any stripes though, the bottom of the train was hidden
by a fence.

Regards

Andrew