Re: Dumb Kweschun

>John Dennis wrote in message <36d46d81.2312014@news.mpx.com.au>...
>>Also the line from Collinsville (?) to Abbot Point, north of Bowen,
>>crosses the main line on a flyover.
>

>Are you absolutely sure about that? Last time I checked, the line from
>Collinsville joined the North Coast Main line at Durroburra north of
>Merinda, then diverged to Abbott Point at Kaili.

Not sure of anything any more.  It was maybe five years ago when I was
last in the area, and my mind is obviously playing tricks.  I just
seem to have an image in my mind of a flyover, but I am prepared to
accept that my memory is faulty - again.  The problem is obviously to
do with time - I can remember everything I saw in 1966, but cannot
remember anything from 1996.

JD
John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html