Re: Ringwood Station Works

Stephen,

Any idea when construction of ** NEW ** Platform 1, waiting room, etc. will
start?

Stephen Devenish wrote:

> Just a quick note before I head off to Work
>
> Ringwood Station 9:00pm it all happens with the First Shut down weekend to
> effect the up end modifications by monday morning the  ride will be better
> thanks to new crossing work and welded rail
>
> Might see you there if your keen

I like to be there and see all the actions, but have to work elsewhere.

Cheers,

I.C.
Officer-In-Charge
Hillside Trains, Belgrave
(1400-0130, Saturday, 27/02/99 only)

Iming Chan                                   Station Officer, Ringwood
                                                       Hillside Trains
Email: chani@translib.com.au                      Melbourne, Australia
   ** To reply, please remove 'X' at the end of my email address **