Re: A new Era Starts For Victoria's Railways

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:36:07 +1100, "Rod"
<berlina@guvsucks.bigpond.com> wrote, and I selectively quote:

>I may be better off with
>Freight Victoria! as they appear to be more "intra" interested, and that
>should see Wodonga grow into the biggest  Freight Hub in Victoria.

I seem to remember you saying some time ago that you (and you said you
spoke for a lot of V/Line staff) had a great deal of respect of
Marinus van Onselen and would like to see him involved in the running
of VLF-Phoenix.

BTW, where were you when JFK died?
.............where were you when VLF died?

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos