Re: A new Era Starts For Victoria's Railways

In article <19990211020323.11527.00000284@ng-ba1.aol.com>,
markbau1@aol.comQQQQyuk (MarkBau1) wrote:

> I know that here in the US WC have shown themselves to be quite railfan
> friendly, much more so than practically any other US road. They have also run
> various prerserved loco's on their tracks.

What about Rail America, Mark?  I spoke to Graeme Claytor when he was in
Vic last August as he used a Steamrail weekender as a means to inspect
some of the potential assets.  As he pointed out, it was the only way to
get around on the system.  He's also a fan.

--
Stuart Thyer
Photographer-Department of Anatomy