Re: NSW Railworkers: Why you should reject EBA99

You wrote:

> What a load of crap David. YOU for one are the Union along with every other
> member. When was the last time you rung the Union or noted something on
> paper to complain to them about something you weren't happy with???

2 minutes ago, I wrote Chubb Security 29.doc to the union as i had no Security
Guards on my train AGAIN tonight.

> Unfortunately most members would prefer to sit back, not get actively
> involved but criticise the Union.

I stand a 99% chance of being elected as Union representative for Waterfall in
the upcoming elections.

> I can tell you from experience it's a hard
> at times making decisions on behalf of the membership when you get precious
> little comment from anyone.

We may be taking industrial action this Friday if the timekeepers do not pay the
correct amounts.  They are threatening to pay a flat 76 hour fortnight.  As I
stand to receive 152 hours pay this fortnight, with mounting bills, I will be
supporting and encouraging any industrial action the Union decides on.

I heard that there was a vote on an EBA today which got up.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard