Re: NSW Railworkers: Why you should reject EBA99

Jack wrote:

> It would depend entirely on where u worked within SRA, as to whether u would
> be subject to a staff review... I would have the thought the Union
> leadership would have been aware of any problems by endorsing this EBA,,

Jack,
I'm afraid they unions are sellings us out on this one.  I will be voting no.
Unfortunately, I have a feeling that the voting will be done on a majority of
all staff, so all the office workers will vote yes and outnumber the people who
stand to lose most out of it.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard