Re: It's Academic

jdennis@acslink.net.au wrote in message <7a686h$3r9$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>In article <36c66eae.0@news.bris.corplink.com.au>,
>> You can add Toowoomba to this list. Westlander must reverse to continue
>> also.
>> (Willowburn station was given up as a bad joke)
>
>When did this change take place

I went for a joyride (if you could call it that) to Charleville about August
last year on account I've never ridden the Westlander. On the forward
journey, we went around the angle towards Willowburn then set back to the
platform. On the return journey, we went straight into the platform then set
back to continue to Brisbane. On enquiring of the station staff, they told
me they were losing too much time at Willowburn due to making multiple stops
for passengers. Willowburn was closed and operations returnes to Toowoomba.
I can't give you a date though.

Regards

Matt Smith
Brisbane, Queensland