Re: It's Academic

In article <36c66eae.0@news.bris.corplink.com.au>,
  "MattyQ" <matticue@corplink.com.au> wrote:

> >> Trains used to reverse to continue.
> >>

> >Correct
>
> You can add Toowoomba to this list. Westlander must reverse to continue
> also.
> (Willowburn station was given up as a bad joke)

When did this change take place?  I remember vividly my last (business) visit
to Toowoomba, maybe two years ago, when I drove out the Spring Bluff (?) one
night and stood in the darkness watching a cross between a downhill grain
train and the Westlander.  I then drove to Willowburn and watched the train
arrive and leave.  There's something about watching a train at night....

JD

John Dennis
Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html