Re: Ringwood Project - Installation of new points

Just to clear this up........

We will be installing the new modified three way 8.7 Crossover at Ringwood
on the 26th Feb  to 1 st Mar Weekend.  This will form Stage 1 of the Works
at Ringwood.

The crossover was specially designed for Ringwood and concists of 3 8.7
60kg RBM Turnouts with all the V cossings (Frogs) facing each other in the
middle.  Its going to be a beast to install but will get it done.....

Stephen Devenish
Project Engineer

John Holland

Iming Chan <chani@translib.com.au> wrote in article