Ringwood Project - Installation of new points

Dear all,

Just in case any of you are interested.

According to one of our signalmen here at Ringwood that installation of
up-end points and crossovers (currently sitting in the up-side carpark,
Wantirna Road end) will be carried out over the weekend, 20-21 Feb.
1999.

I.C.

Iming Chan                                   Station Officer, Ringwood
                                                       Hillside Trains
Email: chani@translib.com.au                      Melbourne, Australia
   ** To reply, please remove 'X' at the end of my email address **