Re: Ringwood Project - Installation of new points

Iming Chan wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Just in case any of you are interested.

Some of us are..

> According to one of our signalmen here at Ringwood that installation of
> up-end points and crossovers (currently sitting in the up-side carpark,
> Wantirna Road end) will be carried out over the weekend, 20-21 Feb.
> 1999.

Are there any dates for the installation of the rest of the points and
associated trackwork, or a date for the decommissioning of the Lever frame,
and commissioning of the SCP?

> I.C.

> Iming Chan                                   Station Officer, Ringwood
>                                                        Hillside Trains
> Email: chani@translib.com.au                      Melbourne, Australia
>    ** To reply, please remove 'X' at the end of my email address **

Thanks, Tony.

"I put the fun in dysfunctional."

Oh no!! My Homepage address... what is it????

It's here: Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
            http://railpix.freeservers.com