Re: V/Line pass. paint scheme question.

MarkBau1 wrote in message <19990210143353.04394.00000023@ng-fx1.aol.com>...

>Actually I quite like it. It is IMHO, vastly preferable to the ghastly VR
>teacup scheme and a big improvement over the V/Line orange and grey. The
only
>thing I'd change is the white bands around the cab area.

I love the colours, I just do not like the WAY those colours are applied -
it has a sort of stylish look to it on the carriages, particularly the N
sets - then it gets ruined by a locomotive at the front.

I agree though that it is better than grey and orange, although nowhere near
as good as VR Blue and Yellow.

DaveP