Re: V/Line pass. paint scheme question.

G'day,

David Proctor wrote:

> I love the colours, I just do not like the WAY those colours are applied -
> it has a sort of stylish look to it on the carriages, particularly the N
> sets - then it gets ruined by a locomotive at the front.

I reckon it's dreadful, visibilty is poor compared to orange, and it shows up
the dirt very badly.  Also the stripes along the windows don't look quite right
- would look much better if they were the full height of the window frame.  I
can't help but think the dark blue roof would also absorb more heat than the old
grey.  And on the loco's its a real mess.  Perhaps if it was applied in the
pattern of the VLP orange/grey, with red cabs and blue carbody - the angles and
bits sit most uncomfortably on the loco cabs!

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber