Re: Genisys Wyoming [how do you [I] spell it??

steam4me@enternet.com.au
>(Yuri J Sos) writes:
>>>From: steam4me@enternet.com.au (Yuri J Sos)
>>>Subject: Re: Genisys Wyoming [how do you [I] spell it??
>>>Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 17:51:44 +1000
>

>Do you mean the Genesee and Wyoming Railroad Company?
>According to a book I have this is a shortline railroad based in New York.
>What exactly are they buying?

Nothing I hope! Seems that if they are the ones who bought part of A.N.,
they begged poor when they could not upgrade the tracks as per the purchase
contracts! Victorian Government has not done much since Kennett and Co, got
into power, so whoever takes over, better have deep pockets and be able to
rehabilitate our Railway now...or  they might as well shut it down, now.
Rod