Re: Genisys Wyoming [how do you [I] spell it??

In article <36c450dd.9095250@news.enternet.com.au> steam4me@enternet.com.au (Yuri J Sos) writes:
>From: steam4me@enternet.com.au (Yuri J Sos)
>Subject: Re: Genisys Wyoming [how do you [I] spell it??
>Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 17:51:44 +1000

>mauried@commslab.gov.au (Maurie Daly) wrote, and I selectively quote:

>>Not as bad Rod as when your kids go to school next and there is a big sign on
>>the classroom door , this classroom

>Well, go on, don't keep us in suspense,  what's the sign on the
>classroom door say?

Sorry yuri, my mailer went spastic went I tried to post this message , and I
was going to indicate that a similar analogy that it seems likely to occur in
Victoria with the privatization of education is that the good premier is
trying to get private corporations to sponsor schools , and one of the
potential corporations is a well known American Hamburger chain .
Can you just imagine , this schoolroom brought to you by "Guess who".

But it will be no differant to things like , big signs on the side of the rail
line , "This section of track relaid by and tamped by Rail Services Australia
Inc, world leaders in perway rehabilitation ", or by a large sign on the south
bank of the Murray River , "welcome to Rail Access Corporation Territory ,
leaders in Track Access Provision ".

I think you will get the idea.

MD