Genisys Wyoming [how do you [I] spell it??

OOPS!! {Wodonga}
             Tuesday nite [better start learning American] three mini-buses
arrived and discharged about 25 yanks [mostly] all armed with clip-boards
and cameras. They all donned bright brand new safety vests clearly marked
Genesis Wyoming [damn how do you spell it??] and spread out  itemising and
photographing every "moveable" asset on the Property! Our Signalman who was
the only employee on duty immediately contacted control who told him to
contact the Depot Foreman, or at least view their authority to be on the
premises!
               Boss could not be located, and when approached, a Yankee
drawl answered "mate if you still want your job, I think I would be real
cool about all this, because we are the new owners of V/Line Freight!!"
               Now I guess that could be all bluff, but from what I have
heard from people in South Australia that is about how they operable. Now I
wonder ,if it is true, how they can afford to buy V/Line Freight when they
seem to have reneged on spending most of the money on track rehabilitation
that they contracted when they bought ANR. Previous contacts suggest that
Wiscon Central have the money to invest and get V/Line going, but will try
to buy at its real value. Other bidders will try to win with an over valued
price and then have difficulty finding the needed millions to fix the place
up.   Oh well! That's life!
               I wonder how history will treat the Comedy act of Premier and
Treasurer who set all this up!
Rod :o{