Re: [NSW] CityRail Guard

<snip>
> >CityRail has an exemption.
>
> Awwwwww! And I went to all the trouble to compose a Rod Speed style
response
> to that post, and you come back with a single line?
>
> <sulks>
>
> Dave

Sorry guys & gals, I missed previous posts on the "exemption", and I still
can't believe they were actually granted it.

So, CityRail is above the law then..... It would be interesting if someone
had the money to challenge the legality of this exemption.

BTW, does anyone have a URL for CityRail's discriminatory new policy ??

Regards,
Russ..