Re: [NSW] CityRail Guard

Fist of all you need to be a Female, you need to wait for the next recruitment day at the City Rail College in Petersham. Good luck friend, I have had my application in for more than six months and plenty of Females have manged to come in before me and plenty more will.Im not sexist but the City Rail policy for employing female train guards is.

Hubert Lam wrote:

What are the qualifications you need to become a guard, and what are the
terms of the contract?

Weekly working hours, wages and similar info would be much appreciated.