Re: [VIC] Tour clashes (was: high speed tours (was: [VIC] R766 and R711 Ballarat tour.))

Michael Kurkowski wrote:
(In the event that something special
> runs on the mainline, like something as extraordinary as T320 on Standard
> guage leading a blue EL a 44 and a 48, *then* I may change my mind, but
> like that will happen!)

We can do things like that on the DVR. How about T320 leading a 700
followed by a 900.
We could also add G527, S301 and/or 8172 if you like!
Of course, this is all on 7 1/4 in gauge. If you are interested, contact
the DVR via their
web page and we might be able to arrange something for you.

(http://www2.nmit.vic.edu.au/~DVR)

John McCallum