Re: Xmas Greeting AND belated Hanukkah!!

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:24:50 +1100, "Lineman" <grime@dcsi.net.au>
wrote:

>Quick Any body, Les is having a flashback.Oh Wow I am too,Casterton and
>Colaraine in a ZL,
>Cressy in a ZLP,Robinvale and Sealake in a DERM,Cohuna in the 153 RM,Shelley
>in the cab of T413 day break on a glorious summer morning,helping to put the
>hand brakes on.
>Oh I was only dreaming again....bummer .
>Dont hassle me guys...
>With apologies to Neil and the young ones
>Graeme

Hey,  what on earth are you smoking and can I have some?

BTW, did you ever ride the Kooloonong postal motor? If you did, what
did you think of it?

I kinda get glassy-eyed when I see T345 at Dynon. Did
Beechworth/Bright with that loco in 1968.........

Bwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! - I wanna be a kid

Les Brown