Re: Xmas Greeting AND belated Hanukkah!!

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:58:13 +1100, "FRISCÉ Theatre Co. \(Bryan
Cullis\)" <rabonzo@primus.com.au> wrote:

>Of course I knew, I am Jewish after all

That's easy, anyone can be Jewish - just eat chicken soup, or
(shudder) watch "The Nanny". You can be Australianish if you eat a 4
'n 20 pie or barrack for a footy team. You can be Britishish if you
drink warm piss-week beer or Americanish if you know the words to "The
Star Spangled Banner". You can be Asianish if you eat a Dim Sim(Sum)
and Turkishish if you smoke hash-hish.

So being Jewish is as easy as being any kind of "ish" is, but being a
Jew? Now that is a lot harder. It takes far more effort. For one
thing, you don't get to ride on Saturday fan-specials....

(:-)

Les Brown