Re: Xmas Greeting AND belated Hanukkah!!

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:45:01 +1100, "FRISCÉ Theatre Co. \(Bryan
Cullis\)" <rabonzo@primus.com.au> wrote:

>And me, although I'm Jewish!!  Happy Hanukkah to those that celebrated it
>recently, and Merry Christmas to all the others.

Mazel Tov, did you also know that Chanukah finished on Saturday 11th
December? It's a bit late, mate!

And what about the Moslems? Have you wish them a good fast over
Ramadan too?

I didn't see you at Caulfield park on December 5th.

I prefer to wish every one a good holiday season, that covers just
about everyone.

And happy train-watching over the holidays all. Now if only I could
just wind the clock back to my All-Lines trips I took over the summer
holidays in the 1960's. It would be fun to ride J514 on a Koondrook
goods again in a Z-van.......

Les Brown