Re: Xmas Greeting AND belated Hanukkah!!

"Brown Family" <pcc@ocean.com.au> wrote in message
385c72a6.7390316@news.ocean.com.au">news:385c72a6.7390316@news.ocean.com.au...
> On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:45:01 +1100, "FRISCÉ Theatre Co. \(Bryan
> Cullis\)" <rabonzo@primus.com.au> wrote:
>
> And happy train-watching over the holidays all. Now if only I could
> just wind the clock back to my All-Lines trips I took over the summer
> holidays in the 1960's. It would be fun to ride J514 on a Koondrook
> goods again in a Z-van.......
>
> Les Brown
Quick Any body, Les is having a flashback.Oh Wow I am too,Casterton and
Colaraine in a ZL,
Cressy in a ZLP,Robinvale and Sealake in a DERM,Cohuna in the 153 RM,Shelley
in the cab of T413 day break on a glorious summer morning,helping to put the
hand brakes on.
Oh I was only dreaming again....bummer .
Dont hassle me guys...
With apologies to Neil and the young ones
Graeme