Re: [VIC] Level crossing accident: High St Reservoir

And that not by much (<10mins) considering.
Most impressive, even if it was a bit disconcerting having a train with
the front smashed in arrive at thornbury to carry us to the city.
I wonder if they had a spare driver or if the one involved in the
accident (who I assume would need to be interviewed) continued.

Its another example of the safety problems of level crossings. The one
at Reservoir is a nightmare and should be removed.

Vaughan

In article <385DAA0C.D79EA89@yahoo.com>,
  Sam Eades <eadess@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This morning at about 0830, a down spark hit a truck which was
crossing
> the High St lvel crossing. Apparently no one was injured, but it made
> hell of a mess, the clean up didn't finish until 1145!
>
> Only the train involved was delayed.
>
> Sam Eades

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.