Elitechrome slide processing

I use Elitechrome (Its the new name for Ektachrome Elite II) slide film
and I was wondering if any of you used it and if you've had the problems
I've had with the developing. Every now and then I get back the slides
and they have a very deep scratch on part of the roll. I got back one
today with a scratch on the bottom of the slides for about half the roll
of film. Although it doesn't happen often, it does happen and when you
pay $12.95 for the film and $15.95 for the processing this just isn't
acceptable. I've confirmed that it isn't my camera and I was wondering
if any of you have had a similar problem with Kodak's processing of
slides. Apart from this the film itself is excellent and the colour
reproduction is very good. I would recommend this over Kodachrome any
day. The only problem is I don't know if the colour will last as good as
the colour in Kodachrome slides.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: