Congratulations Bayside, once again.

This morning's 06:57(am) up from Glenroy was cancelled, supposedly due to
defective train (when is a train NOT cancelled per defective train?). Not
surprisingly, when I went past Broadmeadows on my down Albury, that I
nearly missed as a result of this cancellation, there were two trains
sitting in the siding. Surely BOTH weren't defective?

There were many reports of cancellations on many other Bayside services
today, particularly on the Frankston line.

Bayside, pull your head in. There should be no excuse for cancelled trains.

Regards,
Michael

[Who would have sent the taxi bill to Bayside, had I have missed the down
Albury to Seymour].